Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been submitted to any other journal for consideration (an explanation is provided in the Comments section of the conference paper ID).
- All authors and author information (address, ORCID, etc.) have been provided. The ORCID numbers must be entered in order to complete the DOI processes.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. https://icatsconf.org/ICAT23/istanbul/paper-guidelines Template: https://icatsconf.org/uploads/files2/ieee_word_template.docx
- The references have been formatted according to the IEEE standard. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Participants of the virtual session are required to fill out and upload the copyright form available at https://icatsconf.org/uploads/files2/copyright_form.pdf.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.